- Automotive, General Sales Manager, General manager
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Automotive General Manager / GM /Automotive Manager
TOP PAY - GREAT ORGANIZATION!
Business is booming and we are seeking a highly motivated General Manager to join our professional Management Team
- Are you a proven leader and a take-charge individual who will drive business and lead our World Class team?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
Then our Company is the right fit for you! We are looking for a leader who is motivated to succeed and intent on providing great customer service and maximizing profitability in each and every department! We offer career stability and exciting opportunities for advancement. Become a member of a winning team where you have unlimited growth opportunity plus an appreciation of your drive, skills and ability. You will have the opportunity to lead and energize a team to increase market share and achieve targeted sales and profit margins.
Auto General Manager Duties:
• Manage advertising and internet presence
• Acquire new & used inventory
• Measure sales performance metrics, including closing ratio for sales & BDC
• Directly responsible for managing dealership performance as it compares to industry benchmarks (NCM, NADA, etc.)
• Hire, Train, and motivate Department Managers
• Direct and monitor all store functions
• Oversee daily routine of employees and monitor performance
• Work closely with customers
• Develop and create programs to attract and retain customers and employees
Automotive GM Qualifications:
• 3+ years of Automotive Managerial Experience
• Excellent Leadership, Management, and Communication Skills
• A strong work ethic with the ability to achieve desired results
• Tech & Digital savviness, including use of Microsoft programs, vAuto, VIN Solutions, etc.
• Have proof of achievement and results in Management, Sales and CSI
• Be assertive and knowledgeable in dealership operations
• Be results-driven, highly energized and self-motivated
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and other benefits as well as Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button